Sigh... I knew this moment would come. You've decided to leave my site, awesome though it is, and go traipsing off into the aether. I can't stop you; I can only point you in some promising directions. What you ultimately find is entirely up to you. Just remember the owl's words of wisdom to the nightingale:
Links to Musical Things
- My MySpace page doesn't have music for sale, but that may be coming soon. For now, you can listen to some exclusive songs free and look at dumb pictures.
- Lark in the Morning is the place to go if you are looking for an unusual musical instrument. They have everything in the line of traditional, experimental and exotic acoustic instruments from around the world.
- Eastwood Guitars is almost single-handedly keeping alive all the weird, wild, groovy and kooky guitar designs from the 1960s. I covet a few of their basses, but I have neither the money to spend nor the space to keep them. So I go look at the pictures and drool.
Cartoon Related Links
- Tigerden may answer some questions you have about the whole furry thing. Just remember, I am not affiliated with that website. I am not responsible for its content and not necessarily in agreement with everything they say.
- Fission Chicken for some good, wholesome, entertaining, funny comics about everyone's favorite superhero chicken. It's exactly as cool as it sounds.
- FurNation A huge mess of Furry art. There is lots to look at and lots to dig through. It will try your patience, but it may be worth the effort. I make no guarantees. There might be porn. I haven't looked in a long time, so I'm not sure.
- Joe Rosales. That guy can draw! He's also got lots of super cool stuff for sale. His art has lots of sleek, curvy, tastefully nude fantasy & furry babes. If this is not to your taste, there is something wrong with you.
- Megan Giles Who says girls can't draw anything except horses? Megan's work spans the range from realistic zoological illustration to Saturday morning cartoon style. There's a great vitality and energy in the images which is really supreme. I can't describe it; just go and look!
- Deviant Art is a huge online clearinghouse of all kinds of visual art. This place is full of amazing stuff which you are just gonna have to look at. Don't let the name "Deviant" scare you. I don't know why they called it that; this place is a bastion of decency compared with some other sites I've seen. It is crawling with professional artists and illustrators.
- FurAffinity is one of the central locations, along with Furnation, to go to look at Furry art. I know for sure there is porn at FurAffinity, but you have to create an account, state your age, and log into the system to see it. Otherwise it is all blocked, so casual visitors won't have their eyeballs seared too badly.
- The Purple Vixen FURotic Lounge is a collection of some of the most atrocious furry porn ever produced. I include it only to serve as a sobering example of how disgusting this genre can be. I advise you not to look at it, but if you do, do not imitate anything you see there. You have been warned.
- Second Ed Mailorder is the place to go when you want to purchase a hard copy of some Furry art you may have seen or heard about. He has been in business for, oh 20 some-odd years and he has contacts everywhere.
Links to Writing
- Mark of the Damned is a movie I co-wrote and acted in, and helped produce. It took 10 years and cost less than $15,000 but it actually looks pretty cool. It's got vampires, luchadores, mummies, mad scientists, kung-fu robots, jet pack cowboys, magicians, lurking horrors from another dimension, alien cyborgs ... in short, everything that makes a movie awesome is in Mark of the Damned. We shot without synchronous sound and dubbed the soundtrack in later for that foreign language feel of an old Mexican Santo movie. A unique viewing experience.
- Dover Publications has been my favorite publishing house ever since I first started ordering things from them over 15 years ago. They reprint old books on every subject imaginable. The Dover Pictorial Archive is one of the best clip art sources in the world. Dover books are well-bound, affordable, and made in the USA. Check 'em out; they are awesome.
Contents copyright 1994-2014 by JW Kennedy. If any of these links are broken, please let me know.