Doctor Phlogiston is JW Kennedy. JW Kennedy is a cartoonist, designer, writer and musician. This smartly-dressed fellow can always be identified by his hats, his hipster glasses, his partial knowledge of practically every subject, his tendency to refer to himself in the third person, and his penchant for yelling out his own name when he enters a room. The products of this self-proclaimed genius's fevered imagination will delight and astound you. Click one of these graphical links to find out more.
- November 4, 2017. If you're wondering why nothing is happening here anymore, there are two reasons that are diverting my attention elsewhere. One is the Ballad of Adler Young (see below), and the other is my harebrained scheme to try earning money by posting my creative endeavors on Patreon. Why not click over there, look around, and give me a dollar or two? You'll love it.
- March 20, 2016: You should look at my Forum Adventure, The Ballad of Adler Young. It has survived the collapse of the MSPA Forums and been revived on the Eagle-Time Forums. The link takes you to an easy-readin' mirror version on Tumblr, but don't be scared. You won't have to read any socio-political screeds as long as you stay on my page.
- August 11, 2013: The beginning of my Forum Adventure, SteamPup is finally mirrored here, with a link to the full version.
- December 17, 2011: Stories of Cubic Origin were added to the writing section.
- June 8, 2011: A ribald song was added to the writing section.
- September 15, 2010: New item announced in the New Things section on the front page.
- September 22, 2009: A BIZMAR Caper was added to the permanent comics archive.
- September 8, 2009: A few new links were added to the Instruments Gallery and to the links page.
August 2009: An entire looped gallery of pages showcasing my musical instruments has been added.
August 28, 2009: Complete overhaul of the entire site is now done. I have brought Doctor Phlogiston's online headquarters into the 21st century, only a decade late. I kept the green background which has been my trademark ever since I started this thing, but I've embraced the use of Style Sheets and cleaned up my html code to "strict" specifications. The design of the entire site is now a unified, coherent whole so it only looks 5 years old instead of 12 like it did before.
Contents copyright 1994-2016 by JW Kennedy.